BIG Idea Host Hotel
4277 West 150th Street
Cleveland, OH 44135
- Deadline to make reservations is 5 PM EST on Monday, February 5th, 2018
- $141/Night (Rooms with 1 King Bed or 2 Doubles available. When booking your reservation, you can indicate your specific room type selection when you get to the "Review Reservation Details" page, by clicking the "Make Request" button).
- Please plan to arrive at the hotel by Monday, March 5th in time for an 8 p.m. Forum registration/check-in. The BIG Idea Forum ends at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, March 7th - please plan your outgoing flights and hotel reservations accordingly.
- To make reservations by phone, please call the in-house reservations at 1-800-228-9290 or 216-252-5333 and reference the BIG Idea Challenge group code (bigbiga) and rate.
- To make reservations online, please visit our BIG Idea Marriot group reservation page.
- Deadline to make a reservation is 5 p.m. EST, February 5, 2018.
Directions to the Cleveland Airport Marriott
From Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
- Take Lower Drive and use it to merge onto Inner Drive. Stay in the left lane to exit onto Interstate 71/Interstate 480/OH-237
N/Cleveland and merge onto OH-237 North
- Merge onto I-71 North.
- Take exit 240 for West 150th Street
- Turn right onto West 150th Street and make the first available U-Turn.
- Turn right into the Cleveland Airport Marriott, 4277 W 150th St, Cleveland, OH 44135
There is a free shuttle available from CLE to the hotel. To use this service, please call the hotel (216-252-5333) when you arrive at the airport to request a pick-up.
If you are driving:
The Steering Committee/Judges will review proposals and select teams to move onto the 2018 BIG Idea Forum held in March of 2018.
Each selected design team will receive a monetary award to facilitate full participation in the Big Idea Forum. Details of the award will be communicated directly to each team’s faculty/industry advisor.
Lunches and snacks on March 5 and 6 will be included with the registration fee (breakfast is included with your hotel rate).
Teams are responsible for making all their own travel arrangements, including hotel reservations.